Archive | Community

Book Review: The Nourished Kitchen

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.A new cookbook came in the mail this week, and our whole family is excited about it!  In fact, my 7 year old daughter was the first to grab The Nourished Kitchen, and has been poring over it ever since.  […]

Continue Reading
Community

Book Talk

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.In the last couple of years, I have been doing so much more reading.  I realized at some point that I was exhausted from reading short bits online every day, and wanted the escape of plunging into a real book.  […]

Continue Reading
Community

What You Mean to Me

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.Today I want to just take a moment to share something I’ve been thinking about with you… Not a tutorial, a recipe, a trip or a part of our English life– just me and part of my journey.  I don’t […]

Continue Reading
Community

A Gift Guide for Ladies

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.How about a gift guide for ladies?  After I published 30 Classy Gifts for Gentlemen, my husband remarked that he really wished someone would make a similar one for all the guys out there to help them shop for their […]

Continue Reading
Community

30 Classy Gifts for Gentlemen

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.So, I’m not going to lie– I love Christmas shopping!  Even though I’m a minimalist at heart, thinking of gifts for people I love is really one of my favorite things in the world.  And surprising someone with an item […]

Continue Reading
Community

8 Fantastic Cookbooks for Gentlemen

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here. Let’s talk cookbooks! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites this month, as you shop for gifts or make up your own wishlists.  When we first moved overseas, we sold or gave away almost […]

Continue Reading
Community

On Crossing Finish Lines…

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.So, I crossed an important finish line last weekend.  It was my college graduation:  I finally finished that degree that I began over 15 years ago. The one that I amassed way too many (250!) credits for at five different […]

Continue Reading
Community

Have a Joyful Easter!

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here. We are wishing you a very happy and joyful Easter.  May your celebrations be sweet and meaningful… PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration […]

Continue Reading
Community

Writing a New Chapter in 2013

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.There is something so hope-filled and exciting about beginning a new year, isn’t there?  I am glad for calendars, for this way of encapsulating certain seasons in our lives, and the chance we have to start a new section or […]

Continue Reading
Community

AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

Privacy Policy   Disclaimers

© 2017 And Here We Are. All rights reserved.