Archive | Community

Writing a New Chapter in 2013

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.There is something so hope-filled and exciting about beginning a new year, isn’t there? I am glad for calendars, for this way of encapsulating certain seasons in our lives, and the chance we have to start a new section or […]

Continue Reading
Community

Loving the Little Children

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.I saw the horrible news headlines last night about the shootings in Connecticut, and could hardly comprehend what I was reading. And then I also heard about the stabbings of children in China. My heart and stomach have turned to […]

Continue Reading
Community

Diving Right In…

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.Hi Everyone! I am just stopping by to tell you that instead of sitting on the couch, putting together my Sunday links post, I went to the beach and ate seafood and went swimming in the ocean. I know… Where […]

Continue Reading
Community

Show and Tell: Flowers and Pots

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.My ceramics classes have ended for now (until the fall) and I thought I’d show you some of the things I’ve made. I think I have about 30 pieces I’ve come home with, but of course they are not all […]

Continue Reading
Community

Show and Tell: Creative Endeavors

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.Are you all Turkey‘d out yet? I’m not. But it’s been nearly three weeks, and it’s time to move on. I’ll share some souvenirs tomorrow, set up a week’s worth of daily photos from Turkey, and then get back to […]

Continue Reading
Community

Potential

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.The sun is out today, and it is just gorgeous. At this point in the year, after many dark, rainy days, a walk in the bright sunshine makes me feel totally giddy. I took some snapshots with my phone of […]

Continue Reading
Community

2012 Intentions

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.Happy New Year! Our change-of-year celebration was really fun. We were invited over by our next door neighbors, who I have never had a real conversation with before. They were so sweet to ask us to come to their big […]

Continue Reading
Community

Daily Photo: Bounty

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here. Do you ever have your finances get a little tight at Christmas time, then mistakenly get charged for a conference that your employer should have paid for, almost drain your bank account completely, can’t get the money refunded in […]

Continue Reading
Community

Why Not Just Ask?

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.As much as I am trying to stay lighthearted and sensible about all of the fun and risk and adventure and craziness coming our way, the whole ordeal is insane. I am in school full-time, completing 12 units in 10 […]

Continue Reading
Community, Expat Life, Mental Health

AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

Privacy Policy   Disclaimers

© 2017 And Here We Are. All rights reserved.