As the year comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to go over the most popular posts of 2014. It’s been a fun and busy year for my blog, and I have loved sharing my thoughts, adventures and recipes with you!
Most Popular Recipe
Runner Up: The Almond Dutch Baby
Most Popular Home Brewing Post
Runner Up: Let’s Make Fermented Blackberry Soda
Most Popular Foraging Post
Most Popular Wellness Post
Runner Up: A Simple Meditation Technique for Beginners
Most Popular Travel Post
Runner Up: A Magical Walk at Torc Falls
Most Popular Expat Life Post
Runner Up: When Doors Close
And the hands-down, very most popular post of 2014, gathering easily twice as many views as any other post…
A Week of Paleo Meals
And now for MY favorites!
- When Dreams Come True– This was a wild and wonderful post to write!
- My favorite guest post: My Expat Life: Luxuries vs. Necessities
- Start Learning to Forage by Taking a Walk in the Woods
- Here’s my favorite recipe from the year: The Caramelized Apple Dutch Baby
- My favorite adventure this year: My Dream Date in Montmartre Paris
What a fun and busy year it’s been! I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing with you in 2014, and look forward to another full year of adventure, travel, home brewing and cooking (this time from my Spanish kitchen!) in 2015.
What was your favorite post from And Here We Are this year?