The Beaches in Belgium– Was it All Just a Dream?

Hi Friends.  I have been a little bit at a loss for words.  We came back from Belgium late, late at night on Monday, after an incredibly fun and packed long weekend.  I have finally made my way through my pictures, and I have even posted quite a few over here.  But I have been a little overwhelmed with where to begin.  So, let’s just start with some pictures of the beach, from our first day.
It was amazing and dreamy, sunny and beautiful.  Also, I cannot even tell you just how soft that sand was, or how absolutely perfect the weather was.  We started and ended with beach time, and came home refreshed and relaxed, with plenty to dream about.

, , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to The Beaches in Belgium– Was it All Just a Dream?

1. Liene August 15, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

But you have told us how perfect the weather, how soft the sand… Your pictures say it all! Can’t wait to hear about the rest of your trip, our time in Belgium was spent farther inland.

2. Traveling Mama August 15, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

It looks lovely! It seems much of Europe is enjoying a little warm front. yay!

3. Gretchen August 15, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

What a beautiful beach! It looks like the perfect vacation…

4. Marisa August 16, 2012 at 7:13 pm #

Oh my that looks absolutely perfect! Can not wait to see more pictures and hear all about your latest Belgian adventure!

5. Robin August 17, 2012 at 3:16 am #

It looks just gorgeous! The blue sky is a stunning color. So glad you got to go there!!

6. Anonymous August 30, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

That looks so wonderful!

Next year, maybe you would like to try the Netherlands… We went somewhere with similar beaches, but on an island where you got around on bicycle everywhere. The kids loved it! Here is the info about it —

Another year, we went to Bornholm, a Danish Island in the Baltic. It was fantastic!! We stayed in a “hotel” run by a husband and wife designer duo from Copenhagen, and were invited to join Danish people and take part in Danish culture. And we went to the most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my life! I was told they use the sand in Danish designed hourglasses.

So happy to read about your wonderful trips and see the photos!! I’m happy you’ve had a lovely summer!

– Monika